Today is January 25th, which means we are already almost a month into 2017. Whether you’ve chosen big goals for this year, or made some resolutions, or chosen a word for the year, how are those plans going? Have you made progress? Or has your initial motivation kind of fizzled out?
Earlier this week, I had one of those horrible, rock bottom days. I felt like I was failing hard at pretty much every aspect of my life: mothering, being a good wife, homeschooling, running a business, keeping in touch with extended family, cooking healthy food, you name it. I was not feeling it.
Maybe you’ve had moments like that too?
In those moments, the best thing you can do is just take the first step towards something. Looking at that big list of everything that was going wrong was overwhelming. But taking the first step – getting everyone dressed and ready for the day? I could handle that. And then I took the next step after that: doing a condensed homeschool day. Did we do all of the things on my pretty laid-out schedule for the week? Not even close. But we did the next thing on the list, and that was still progress.
If big goals and to-dos are overwhelming for you too, just do the next thing. And if you’re not sure what that next thing should be, I have some resources to help you.
The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is here! Inside, you’ll find 18 ebooks, 5 ecourses, and 15 printable packs valued at over $650! But you won’t be paying that much. No way. You’ll get all of that, plus 2 pretty snazzy bonuses, for only $29.97. Grab yours here, or keep reading for more details.
This bundle includes:
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
- Exclusive $20 credit to SaneBox ($20 value)
- 4 month trial to YNAB ($20 value)—only available to new customers
Whether your goal this year is to declutter your house, get your family more organized, or give yourself more mental whitespace, this bundle has something that can help you find that motivation that has gone out the window with the latest snowstorm.
But you have to act fast, because this bundle is only around through Monday. After that, all of these goodies go back to their normal prices. I don’t know about you, but I don’t have $650! But less than $30 for a whole library of resources? That’s worth working into your budget (which you can easily track in that You Need a Budget 4 month trial!).
Even if only a few of the resources catch your eye, you’ll be able to get a great deal on those, plus have the rest of the Conquer Your Clutter library available to you.
Plus, as a special bonus for my readers, anyone who orders the bundle will get a free copy of my book, Oat Flour Muffins: Gluten Free Baking the Simple Way. Because if you’re looking to save time, money, and energy figuring out gluten free baking, this book can help you. Just email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com with the subject line “Conquer Your Clutter” and I’ll send you your free book!
P.S. Did you know that if you already own some of the resources in the bundle (or my book), you can give those files to a friend? Awesome! Just send them the file and delete the extra from your computer.
Ready to Conquer Your Clutter? Click here.
Disclosure: The links in this post are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I receive a bit of a commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support! All photos in this post are courtesy of Ultimate Bundles, and are used with permission.