Welcome! This is the place where I share some of my favorite companies and all of the best deals on my favorite things.
My Top 9 Black Friday Deals
(i.e. Things Katy already owns that are good prices today)
- Some of my favorite books about books are on sale today. Get the Kindle version of The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie or Give Your Child The World by Jamie Martin for just $1.99 each. Or save $5/$20 of hard copies of whatever books you want using the code NOVBOOK18. I humbly suggest starting with these.
- Plant Therapy has a site-wide sale going on – save 10% off your entire order with the code BLACK10, plus get a free apron with orders over $50.
- It’s back! Get the 6-quart 7-in-1 Instant Pot for the lowest price ever on Amazon – only $59.49!
- Looking for clothes? Swap.com has many items over 70% off their already low prices. Head here to find the items on your list.
- Speaking of clothes, Schoola also has 70% off of their inventory with the code BKFRIDAY70. And if you haven’t shopped there before, get $10 off your first order by signing up here.
- My friend Amiyrah of 4 Hats and Frugal has all of her books on sale today, as well as her amazing Meal Plan Rockstar course. If you struggle with meal planning, she can teach you how to do it in just 5 minutes. Check that out here.
- The complete Harry Potter dvd collection is just over $22 on Amazon. It’s normally $75!
- USA Pans are 20% off. These are my absolute favorite for muffins and baking and pretty much everything involving an oven. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY to save.
- Kid experience gift alert: Katie from Kitchen Stewardship teaches the Kids Cook Real Food course, and through Tuesday, you can get $25 the VIP level and the bonus snacks videos ($25 value) for free. Head here to learn more and sign your kids up for something fun.
Check back soon for more great deals!
Disclosure: The links on this page are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I receive a commission at no additional charge to you.