Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I receive a bit of a commission at no additional charge to you.
Today is the day. More Oat Flour Muffins is here! It’s always a proud day for me to release something like this into your hands, and I so appreciate all of you that have already gotten the book.
More Oat Flour Muffins is the sequel to my first book, Oat Flour Muffins. Both focus on making gluten free muffins with simple pantry staples. No complicated ingredients. No multiple flours and confusing thickeners or leaveners. Just simple things you likely already have on hand.
Inside this book, you’ll find 14 brand new recipes, along with helpful hints and tips to bake with oat flour in your kitchen. You’ll get to bake:
- Banana Nut Muffins with Walnut Streusel
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Berry Berry Muffins
- Chocolate Cheesecake Swirl Muffins
- Cinnamon Chocolate Muffins
- Cocoa Mocha Muffins
- Coffeecake Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel
- Easy Applesauce Muffins
- Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Muffins
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Strawberry Apple Coconut Muffins
- Sweet Potato Oat Muffins
Most of these recipes are never-before-published, but if you’re on the fence, you can sign up here and get 5 free muffin recipes emailed to you (a mix from both muffin cookbooks), so that you can try before you buy.
Order your copy of More Oat Flour Muffins here.
And if you order your book today, June 24, 2020, you are still eligible for the preorder bonuses! Those include
- Instant access to 3 of the recipes (this is helpful if you’re ordering the paperback book but want to start baking today)
- An ebook of Oat Flour Muffins (so you’ll end up with both books!)
- An entry into my preorder giveaway, which includes my favorite muffin pan, both books in paperback, a Starbucks gift card, and a book to read while you enjoy your muffins)
To claim your preorder bonuses, simply forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com and I’ll get those sent right over to you.
I hope you enjoy this book. I’ve loved coming up with new muffin flavors, and I’m so excited to share them with you!
Leave a Reply